You can install WordPress using our OneClick Installer Available with CPanel Hosting Plans.
Please follow the steps listed below.
- Login into your cPanel.
- Go to Software section, then click on the Softaculous icon.
- Click on the WordPress logo.
- Fill in the WordPress setup information.
- Softaculous will Check the submitted data and install the files to your server for WordPress.
- Install Complete. Visit your website in your browser.
If you face any issues. Please feel free to contact us.
August 22, 2017
Hi I followed the instructions to install worpress using softculous panel. it says successfully installed but when i try to go to wpadmin portal it says %0D%0AYour PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.%0D%0A%0D%0Ai check that the mysql for wp is installed with some 666 extention.%0D%0Alet me know what to do
Posting has been disabled.